My Phobia

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
I’m not sure where to post this so I’ll just put it here:
:oops: :oops: :oops:
I have a HUGE phobia of being sick & recently it’s been getting worse since I was sick after my OH’s Christmas party.
I check my food constantly when I’m eating it and just generally worry everyday!
Last night I started to feel really sick, I couldn’t breathe properly, I was shaky & cold with sweaty palms, I’m sure it was a panic attack. I managed to get to sleep around 4am but awoke at 5:30am feeling extremely sick again, it’s only up until around 9am I started to feel a bit better.
I just wondered if anyone else suffers with this & how you cope with it? This is really affecting my life, relationship and some days I feel as if I’d rather not be here as I can’t face the fact of ever being sick again :oops: . I’m sorry and feel so silly & embarrassed :oops: telling you all but I have no where else to turn, my family think I’m weird! :cry:

im terrible if im sick everyone hears me as i scream my head off and im hysterical
i get better wen my mum is there :oops: but i comepletly freak out to so i know wot its like

im even worse if its B being sick as i hate him ill and i know my fear of sick so wen he is ill i freak completly

Hi, sorry i have no advice for you but my best mate suffers from the same thing and although she is trying for a baby is so worried that she will suffer loads with sickness. hope you feel better soon :hug: and i'll pass on any advice you get to my mate if thats ok.

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
im terrible if im sick everyone hears me as i scream my head off and im hysterical
i get better wen my mum is there :oops: but i comepletly freak out to so i know wot its like

im even worse if its B being sick as i hate him ill and i know my fear of sick so wen he is ill i freak completly

Same here, My OH has had to have the day off today as i'm so scared to be alone incase i am sick :oops:
I dunno how i am gonna be when Harry gets older :think:

farls said:
Hi, sorry i have no advice for you but my best mate suffers from the same thing and although she is trying for a baby is so worried that she will suffer loads with sickness. hope you feel better soon :hug: and i'll pass on any advice you get to my mate if thats ok.

Thats ok hun, Its just nice to know someone is going through the same thing. I got terrible morning sickness but wasnt physically sick thankfully, i'm worried about trying for another in the future as i've been told my next pregnancy could be totally different. Thats fine about passing on advice hun, i'm not sure if i should speak to my GP and if he could do anything :think:

Dont feel embarassed hun, ive heard of this before and its a surprisingly common phobia, as far as phobias go.

Ive done a bit of research for you and found this website

http://www.veale.co.uk/vomit.html

It looks quite helpful!

Have a big hug from me :hug:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Dont feel embarassed hun, ive heard of this before and its a surprisingly common phobia, as far as phobias go.

Ive done a bit of research for you and found this website

http://www.veale.co.uk/vomit.html

It looks quite helpful!

Have a big hug from me :hug:

Thankyou ever so much GGG :hug: You've made feel a bit better about it now and that website was very helpful, gonna definately get in contact with my GP

I used to be the same when i was younger, but when i started drinking alchohol and getting to drunk and being sick after a while i got used to it.

Not that i was sick a lot when i drank :? :oops:

Hun hope everything goes ok at gp, sorry i cant offer any advice :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back