Second pregnancy?

schell

Reaction score
I wonder how many of you are on your second (or more!) pregnancy? If so, what have been the differences for you so far?

Is there anything you'd like to do differently this time?

xx

Hiya this is my second. So much more emotional and nauseaus! I've gone off food which is something I don't think has ever happened before!! How you feeling? This time I am going to take pregnacare because I was really iron deficient last time xx

This is my second pregnancy and so far totally different. I was sick the whole way through with Jackson. Morning Id wake gagging have to run and be sick half asleep then on the way to work, then at work, then when i got home. It was awful. This time Ive barely been sick. Probabably about 10 times. So not bad going.

Im deffo being a bit more health conscious this time. Strict with my vits, Ive cut out coke before pregnancy so keeping up with water and diluting, and mostly eating what i should when I should.

I have had my over indulging moments dont get me wrong. But last time i ruined my teeth the amount of rubbish I ate so. Trying to be good.

Other than that really just going as is. Will do pregnancy yoga and aquanatal a bit more than last time too, try not be such a lazy witch. Im over the napping phases for now so.. We will see.

xxxx

Pregnancy wise no different!
Not sure id thats due to same gender, but ive had no MS just nausea. PGP both times, same 2ww symptoms..

Things planning to do different is NO silly tri 3 natual inducing myths lol (i was 10 days overdue and tried everything - nothing helped!)

And im planning a homebirth this time :)

Ive eaten a bit better this time around. I saw a bit cos atm im bad haha! But i gained 4st in my 1st pregnancy. Hoping not to be anywhere near that big this time xx

Last edited:
This is my fifth pregnancy (!!) but sadly I've had three losses, so will be by second baby. I definitely feel more nauseous this time than I did with my daughter and I'm showing quicker, but I think that's because my stomach muscles are screwed from a csec!

Not sure what I want to do differently. I'm trying to be more positive and not moan too much (although it's hard!) and to enjoy every day of my pregnancy.

All going well, I'm undecided about labour. I want to go in with not many expectations as it ruined my birth experience last time. That being said, I may opt for an elective csec.. It really depends what is recommended to me. Good luck everyone! X

Hey girls :)

Well as you all probably know this is my 4th and final pregnancy , my children are 16,13,and almost 4

I am so grateful to be here and Im going to enjoy every minute of it!!! I am going to savour every stage of pregnancy ......If you ask me that in a few weeks when I've got morning sickness and feel crap I may have changed my mind and want the 9 months to fly by haha :rolleyes:

Xxxxxx

Ha, I'm the same. Feeling very nauseous most of the time and really lost my appetite (which isn't a bad thing!!) Can't eat big meals anymore either, get full so easily and definitely favouring bland food at the minute. Everything tastes so strong!!!

I also had an emergency section last time so my stomach is definitely screwed and I already feel huge (although only below the belly button!!) My first was a girl so wondering if all of the differences mean this one is a blue :)

The only major thing I want to do differently is make the baby fit in with us instead of catering everything around the baby as I did last time. Oh and also not bloody rocking it to sleep, I had to do that for nearly 2 years. haha xx

This is my second and my son is only 10 months so I can remember the first one well!!
The nausea is the same but my sense of smell this time is unreal...I'm constantly saying to our husband that our house stinks and having the windows open to try and air it, but I'm the only one that can smell it.
Anything garlic/onion makes me feel sick and just cooking food in general and feeding my son.
I'm absolutely shattered all the time but I think a lot of that is due to have a very active baby.
X

This is my fourth pregnancy but third baby as had a miscarriage in Nov, this pregnancy I'm more tired than my others have been and feel more sick this time round. X x

Isn't it amazing how different you can feel from one to another? Mind you, its also day to day I guess, haha.

Hope you are all ok today xx

This is my 2nd pregnacy im about 8 weeks now my son is 18 months..he will be just over 2 when this baby arrives feeling really exausted latley.. finding it hard to entertain my little boy and go out.. feel like im.always tired and grumpy hope this doesnt last long feel so bad x

This is my 2nd too. Im hoping to be healthier during so I don't put as much weight on. I think having a toddler eliminates the days where I sat around doing very little in my first pregnancy anyway! I wanted to continue running through this pregnancy but have had two bleeds already and been advised to avoid vigorous exercise so walking will have to do!

Third pregnancy at 25 �� But I think because of that I have age on my side so my body adapts well. First born was a boy and was sick every morning from 6-13wks and my second was a girl and from 6-22wks I was sick at least three times a day. So far this baby is just causing me to feel very sick but not actually be sick. Making me go off chocolate which is completely shocking myself but more so my fiancé!! Hoping for a boy ����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back