SCENTED TAMPEX.... EH?!!!!

been searching ebay for scented tampax... cant find it :(

OHs going to have to go without for a bit :lol:

Just another way for ad men to make us PARANOID about t smelling natural and normal!

I always think that when I see ads for wierd sprays and powders? What's wrong with a bit of water in the shower?? Does anyone use that stuff? :oops:

The thing with scented tampons and stuff like that is that they upset the normal balance 'down there' don't they? So your minge might smell nice but you'll be forever itching it!

DD thinks these are hilarious!

Years ago when I was her age my mother used to buy us towels called Vespre Deo and everybody KNEW, we used to beg and plead for a different brand. She came home with dr whites with the belt and loop thingy instead :oops:

Kina said:
The thing with scented tampons and stuff like that is that they upset the normal balance 'down there' don't they? So your minge might smell nice but you'll be forever itching it!

I'll bet!!

Gonna have to get some free one's and give em a sniff :rotfl:

I've just gone to the free sample bit *i had to i'm too nosy!*
and when you fill it in it asks you to fill in a "happy message" wtf!!
So i put liverpool lifting the charity shield! :cheer:

Then it says your free sample will be with you in 4 weeks!! WTF!! How long is that!!!

I agree though is Ad men trying to make us paranoid!!

And i have no idea why i've just ordered a free sample cos i don't use them!! So will sit in the "girly box" in the bathroom! :doh:

Scented Tampax? Ewwww thats just wrong.

Who would wanna go 'smelling' down there when you got your AF anyway???

Green.gif

I wonder what 'flavours' they come in? You know what smells? lol

what flavours.... :rotfl: ...if they have a strawberry one, I think ill hang it in the car. :lol:

Hmmmmmm vanilla that would be my choice lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back