what's your OH's worst habit?

Picking his nose when driving and flicking it in the footwell of the car.

And periodically he develops the most pointless annoying little grunty cough with drives me up the wall! :x

leaving every pigging light on when he leaves a room
chucking his clothes on the floor when the wash bin is a foot away
leaving his sports bag after footie by the washing machine
waiting at least 10 mins to do anything that I have asked him to do

Firstly, :rotfl: at these.

OH's most annoying habit is using a clean cup/glass EVERY time he has a drink so he builds up a little collection by his side of the bed or next to where he has been sitting. It's particularly irritating if I haven't noticed and have just finished washing dishes, emptied water away & wiped the side - only to go into the living room and spot 3 cups & several glasses. Grrr.

Oh - and he never wipes the side after making a drink or food so there is usually a little pile of crumbs awash a tidal wave of tea and milk. :x

If my OH wiped his bits on the duvet after rudies I'd wait for him to nod off then rub it on his face, like a dirty sanchez :D

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
My OH takes his socks off and sits there picking his toenails whilst in deep concentration on the TV.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: He then puts the nails on the settee and will forget to move them :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Dont get me started... he picks his nose and flicks it, if we are in the car he picks it and wipes it on the wing mirror "to go hard" :roll: he takes his clothes off for bed in the sitting room and thats where they stay until I move them in the dirty basket.... makes a cuppa and uses a clean mug even tho we have just had one and have mugs already.... never rinses the bath out, cuts his toe nails in the bath and then leaves them in the bottom of the bath when he lets the water out!!!

God I could go on forever but with all his faults it makes him the person I love .... everyone say awwwww :lol: (pass the sick bag :lol:)

He cracks his knuckles :wall: He does it without even knowing he's doing it!
He ALWAYS leaves his shirts buttoned up and inside out when he puts them in the dirty washing
He is a serious nose picker/eater :wall:
There are MANY MANY more but those two spring to mind immediately.

leaving his dirty washing laying next to the laudry basket :?

MrsBrightside said:
he takes his clothes off for bed in the sitting room and thats where they stay until I move them in the dirty basket.... )

My OH does this, We end up with clothes that have been worn for half a day layn all over the house :evil:

It has got to be messing with his ears, he is constantly cleaning them out and rubbing or pulling them. He does it in his sleep as well and he rubs them that hard the bed shaking wakes me up (and yes it definitely is his ears he's rubbing :D ) it drives me beserk.

Lee also has a thing for sniffing!!! his Dad is a plasterer and with the dust at work is always sniffing and for some reason Lee has picked this habit up over the years, most of the time I dont notice it anymore but when I notice it thats it, it gets on my wick :lol:

Im sure I have plenty of bad habits as well :lol:

oooo the new one is peeling his skin off his shoulders (he got sun burnt) and dropping sheets of it on the carpet.... OMFG!!!!!!!!! :| :| :| :| :| :|

I would be here all day listing Ewans bad habits! :lol: The ones that bug me the most is he leaves his clothes EVERYWHERE including the dining table, he somehow manages to kick his boxers behind the sink in the bathroom and then complains he doesn't have any underwear when he's used all his cleans ones, he BITES the skin around his toenails. The worst of the worst is his farting though. It always smells like a rotten egg and the smell lingers in the air for hours! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back