Washing smelly man clothes

Hazel

Reaction score
When I wash me DHs t-shirts the armpits still smell :puke: . Washing them twice doesn't help. He wears deodarant and he doesn't smell normally. It's just his t-shirts that stink, even worse when he's been to the gym. That horrible stale armpit sweat smell :puke: .

Anyone got any ideas how to to get his clothes smelling nicer. At the moment I use Sainsbury own washing tablets and fabric conditioner.

My clothes come up smelling nice and clean.

oooh, nice!

Errrm, Maybe use liquid cleaner rather than tablets.... I always find the liquid cleans better anyways.

I use Surf Tropical concentrated and it smells lush!

They definitely shouldn't smell after a wash :think: Are you putting them on at a high enough temperature?

Not sure what else it could be Hazel :think:

I'm having a smelly day :lol: .

The gym t-shirts are the worst. The higher temperature might be the key :think: . Hopefully I won't shrink anything otherwise he'll think he's getting fat :rotfl: .

Hazel said:
I'm having a smelly day :lol: .

The gym t-shirts are the worst. The higher temperature might be the key :think: . Hopefully I won't shrink anything otherwise he'll think he's getting fat :rotfl: .

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was gonna ask whether you were having a smelly day.
The only thing i can suggest is do you use bio or non bio. Bio would probably be better for smelly man clothes and go for the liquid too, i find liquids work better.

put a couple of drops of an essential oil into the wash before hand and wash on around 60º.... that usually does it for Tia's socks and OMG does that child have THE most smelliest feet in the world... I have to wash her socks several times normally.. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back