SCENTED TAMPEX.... EH?!!!!

See I dont think I would like it as I hate anything going up there including tampons etc! I find it sore! :rotfl:

Hypnorm said:
http://www.mooncup.co.uk/

have a look at this link

oh my jesus fooking christ!!!!! :puke: :puke: i cannot imagine taking that thing out and pouring the contents away! :puke: :puke: :puke:

give me the scented tampax anyday!!!!

They don't fill up land fill and are much more environmentally friendly.
They don't ruin the pH balance internally like tampons or dry like pads.
They have made my cycles shorter - ok its no worse than removing a tampon - just theres no chemical impregnated crap in it.

http://www.thebody.com/wa/fall98/tampons.html

well thats a conversation stopper hyponorm :rotfl:

That'll be me :puke: up my dinner then! :wink:

Can I just ask...
Recently there has been much controversy regarding the presence of Dioxin, Rayon, and other harmful agents in feminine hygiene products, mainly tampons and sanitary napkins

What is a sanitary napkin?! Thought you wiped your mouth with one after a meal!?!! :shock: :rotfl:

Hypnorm said:
They don't fill up land fill and are much more environmentally friendly.
They don't ruin the pH balance internally like tampons or dry like pads.
They have made my cycles shorter - ok its no worse than removing a tampon - just theres no chemical impregnated crap in it.

http://www.thebody.com/wa/fall98/tampons.html

These are the main resons I got one, they are so much easier, and no 'sticks of dynamite' laid about everywhere (as DF callls them).

Prefer them to smelly fanny Tampax anyday :rotfl:

The thot of tipping out smelly blood makes me :puke:

It doesn't smell hun.... only when it's on fanny pads and it gets in contact with air does it smell.
LOL why am I trying to convince you :lol: . I use tampax now as I can't be bothered to buy a mooncup till I need one, and I'm hoping I'll get pregnant soon and it will be a long time til I need one again!

I know that's the best thing about being pg-no AF! Thank god. Sami u shldnt be on here u shld b making babies! :oops: :hug:

Sami said:
It doesn't smell hun.... only when it's on fanny pads and it gets in contact with air does it smell.
LOL why am I trying to convince you :lol: . I use tampax now as I can't be bothered to buy a mooncup till I need one, and I'm hoping I'll get pregnant soon and it will be a long time til I need one again!

these mooncups, are they dishwasher safe ? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

budge said:
Sami said:

these mooncups, are they dishwasher safe ? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

They are actually, they tell you you can wash them in your dishwasher after your AF goes to cleanse mid-cycle :shock:
Now that's taking it too far for me!!

LMAOO them mooncups are funny as heck. WHAT if you lie down, will the blood rush out of the cup back up your canal lol.... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sorry TMI :puke:

sami wrote

:evil: damn i must be the old granny on here then with my BIG "fanny pads" :rotfl:

Back to the original topic

my freebies have just come through the post!!!

how long as that taken lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back