scary!!

NICCI

Reaction score
since jack was born i have always accidentily on purpose co-slept for a few hours in the night! last night jack went down at 9, then i took him to bed at 11 where he had his last feed and i put him in the moses basket where he slept unitl 2am. as usual i started feeding jack and i fell asleep, OH woke me about an hour later, i had left jack in the middle of us and rolled with my back to him (something i have never done in 5 months) and the duvet had covered jacks face :shock: :( :(
thank god oh work up i dont even want to think about if he hadnt!!!
looks like thats the end of our cuddles at night!! :(

Awwww :hug: :hug:

My suggestion to this would be to not put him under the duvet but on top between you. We never put Galen under our duvet for this reason and the overheating factor. He has his sleeping bag and lies on top of the duvet between OH and me. He'll happily fall asleep like that and as he is on top of the duvet he's fine. Plus I never turn over when he is in the bed (not usually enough room as Galen and OH hog it all :roll: )

You'll probably find you'll be more aware next time. I was woken once by Angel kicking me. I'd not only put the duvet over her face i'd put my arm on time! I've never cried so much for days!!!
Now i've done it so she is head level now. She won't fall asleep unless she's under the covers. More due to the fact we've had no heating up until last weekend and bedtimes were so cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back