would he wake?

Yvonne

Reaction score
Would Jack wake in the night if he was hungry?

I woke up this morning cos Amy was shouting me at 8am and Jack was stll asleep, i then realised he hadn't woke for a feed!
He went bed at 9.30 last night and was stll asleep at 8am.

He usually goes 10pm til 6am- i know it's only a few extra hours but i felt bad incase he was just to sleepy to wake and i didn't dream feed him.
He only had a couple of power naps in the day yesterday which is probably what made him so tired.

God i'm stupid!!

Why are you stupid? He slept through it's time for a party LOL

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just feel guilty cos he went longer without the feed!!

Lets hope it the start of a good routine!!

He is going in his own room next week when his cot has been delivered, so i hope it stays like this :D

He would definitley wake if he needed you, lets hope he keeps it up!

Rubie has gone more than 10 hours without a feed before - don't worry, he would wake if he was hungry. Well done Jack!! :dance:

if he was hungry he would def wake up, make the most of the good nites sleep xx

Well done Jack!!
He'd defo \let you know Yvonne if he was hungry im sure. im impressed!

*LOL* I used to feel this way too when Naomi was going all night...now in the last two days she's woken at 3 am and 4 am again, hungry. I suppose we all have setbacks but trust it to happen when I had told OH I'd take his turn for the week because he has important meetings this week! :lol:

To be honest, I worry more about Naomi waking and not making enough noise to wake me, she's normally very quiet, the only indication that she usually gives when she's hungry now is sucking her fists...she hardly ever cries for a bottle any more. She DOES cry when she has a nappy though! It helps that I can tell what's wrong usually. :)

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back