Scary moments

nmurr021

Reaction score
At the doctors here at the moment waiting to be seen...

Yesterday I felt really lightheaded when I was doing my make up...I couldn't muster the energy to finish it off!

Last night I had a bad pain around my bump...my friend thought it could have been Braxton Hicks...

And today...same thing happened again with the lightheaded and blurred vision, I thought I was going to pass out!

Very scary moments...be interesting to see what the doc has to say!!

X

A few of us have had these blurry vision, headaches, feeling faint, pains etc. Good luck be interested to see what the doc has to say. xx

Oh hun I hope you are ok. Could be low BP and best to get checked out so you know how to deal with it.

Let us know when you get back hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've had this when my sugar levels are low. I shake too and my legs go like jelly. A bar of chocolate or something sweet tends to sort me out!! Xx

oh hope you ok hun, I get like that with low BP , Hope everything goes ok with Doc xx

Ah u clever peeps!! Yep it's low BP for me...

Great excuse for me to rest up and let others take care of me!!

X

Always safer to get it checked out to be safe hun :) glad you ok, no harm in letting everyone pamper you n look after ya for a bit

It's always worth getting yourself checked out with the doc. I had a bit of dizziness in Tri 2 aswell and I had a UTI. Hope you feel better soon :) x

Hope you are feeling better. I've been having quite a few dizzy/lightheaded spells since 12 weeks.

I had the same early on, but as the weeks have gone by my BP has gone up slightly at each MW visit and feel a lot better for it x

Did they give you any advice on how to deal with it?

Glad they gave you an answer hun, take care of yourself xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back