heavy tummy

x-misspinkuk-x

Reaction score
any one else getting a really heavy feeling at the bottom of their tummy?

had it or the last 2 days, thought that it was just down to braxton hicks because I've had moments of my tummy going hard and tight, but i dunno. i didn't have braxton hicks wit my DD!
its not painfull just uncomfortable
xx

Could be braxtons or could just how the baby is lying. I get a heavy feelin when abby is moving around ever so slightly low down. Usually baby is pressing themselves against my skin.

Braxton isaffects your whole uterus and you will be able to see tour whole belly contract and expand into a hard lump. After awhile it will relax- doesn't hurt, you just feel pressure.

Yep had it for the past week. I've also got braxton hicks.
Top it off that heavy feeling is where baby seems to be resting.
I had to ask him of all the places to get comfy why there.....I got two kicks n a punch in response.
I get cramps/stitch when walking cos of that heaviness.
I thought i was the only one.

thanks girls. no lea me to hun, i get cramps when walking to. sometimes i really do think baby is trying to come out of my tummy lol xx

thanks girls. no lea me to hun, i get cramps when walking to. sometimes i really do think baby is trying to come out of my tummy lol xx

I'm convinced he is trying to burrow his way out like it's a scene from prison break.
It's super annoying as u have to stop n start when walking.
Get a bump support band from mothercare they work a treat.
Seen as I've been diagnosed with SPD, ur welcome to have mine. Used it once n now it's just sitting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back