hey girls

MissGobby

Reaction score
you missed me?? anyone even notice i'd gone? lol only jokin!!

well i havent been on becuase its my first day back at work, for the past 4 days i have been really poorly, not getting out of bed, feeling really lightheaded, dizzy, faint, sick and generally feeling crap!!!feeling a bit better today so come to work but everytime i get up i feel so lightheaded and dizzy.

off the joys of pregnancy lol - im not complaining though - shows Bubs is still growing and taking all my energy hehe

how are you all girls??

xxxx

Hi hun :wave: Sorry, you've been feeling poorly :hug: Have you had your blood pressure checked? Sounds like it could be low blood pressure with the lightheadedness?

I've woke up full of cold this morning :(

Sorry for intruding into first tri :shhh:

xJodieLoux said:
Hi hun :wave: Sorry, you've been feeling poorly :hug: Have you had your blood pressure checked? Sounds like it could be low blood pressure with the lightheadedness?

I've woke up full of cold this morning :(

Sorry for intruding into first tri :shhh:

hey hun you come and intrude as much as you want lol how are you?

yeah had my blood pressure took on Saturday when Midwife came round to house to see me - she said it was fine. im feeling lightheaded now and im only sat down, i only feel ok when im in bed!!!

xx

Can't you take more time off work? you really should probably be in bed, you will just run yourself down even more by going to work.

I'm not too bad thanks, apart from this cold.

You will be in 2nd tri soon :cheer:

hey Kim :wave: my scan is on the 15th April - only two weeks - cant wait!!!

Jodie - will be moving to 2nd Tri only if i got my dates right lol - will find out for definate at scan!!! :)

Oh right, I don't think you will be far out with your dates though. I will make sure I check in here on the 15th.

thanks hun!!! :)

look how far you are now - its amazing how fast it goes isnt it?

just noticed that you are due exactly 1 month after my 21st too hehe!!

xxxx

How rubbish will our birthdays be while were pregnant? I'll be 35 week's on mine (19th June). But still I'd rather be pregnant.

In a way it's gone fast, but to be honest between about 17 and 22 weeks it seemed like a lifetime, the past 2 weeks have flew by though. It's strange how it goes slow for a while then flies by, then slows back down. I can't believe I will be in 3rd tri in 3 weeks though :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back