Scary movie??

Jayjay027

Reaction score
So my friend and I are going to the cinema tomorrow night and she is desperate to see 'woman in black' - which is supposed to be a jump out of ur skin and scream ur head of horror.

I wouldn't mind watching it at all, but is it safe to watch a scary film while pregnant?? Is this a really daft question? Lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Well Hubby and I went to see it on Saturday night.... it is one of our all time theatre perfomaces and ever since we heard that it was going to be re-filmed. It was good and very scary but because it is all based around Children it really got to me!!

So prepare yourself if you do go

xx

I'm planning to see it next week - think the only difference from normal is that I will be more likely to wet myself!

I'm planning to see it next week - think the only difference from normal is that I will be more likely to wet myself!

Lmao!

Well as long as it won't stress the baby out, I'll give it a go :)

Thanks girls xx

Not a silly question at all, I already told dh I was going to pass on this movie because I will undoubtedly jump out my seat throughout and don't want to frighten bubs unnecessarily xx

Last edited:
I've seen the theatre performance and HAD TO see the film! It was FANTASTIC!! And the only downside to being preggers and watching it was that everytime I got scared or jumped I pumped :(. At least my trapped wind's gone :D. Bubs is still ok too :). xx

I have to say, I know a GP who loved horror films, but she did stop going to see them when pregnant, not sure if it was personal preference or she didn't want to raise baby's HB or something? I just wouldn't go cause I'm a wuss and will only watch those kind of things with the lights on and the sound down low!! ha ha

I think I'll go.
I'm not easily scared by films, esp in the cinema, maybe at home alone I'd give it a miss lol.
But I kinda wanna see it now lol x

I can't wait to see that film!! It's only a 12A so should be ok - enjoy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27