Jacob Lawrence McGillivray

awww congratulations hun, Jacob is a lovely name, i bet he'll be home before you know it :) can't wait to see him :) all the best hun :dust: xxxxxxxx

congratulations!! :dance:

Hope Jacob is home with you soon!! Glad he is doing OK!! :)

Congratulations... Hope hes doing well and home with you soon.

CCONGRATULATIONS!!! keep us uodated on how he is xx

Congratulations, I hope he doesn't need many more operations now and will get to go home with his mummy very soon xx

Congratulations!!!! Really hope he's at home with you soon Hun xx

Thank you all so much for ur kind words of support! Jacob is doing ok. He was 8 weeks old yesterday and weighed in at 5Lb 13Oz (2LB 15OZ at birth!) He is a total inspiration to me everyday and is coping with the whole situation better tham I am! :) He hardly ever cries, even when he does we can't hear him as his vocal chords were damaged by the ventilator tubing. This is getting better slowly which I am greatfull for as I can't wait to hear what my little boy sounds like! We are still overcoming hurdles on a day to day basis and some days are amazing and others are crushing but just being with him makes it all so worth while! :D We have been given no clue as to when Jacob will be home with us but we're keeping our fingers crossed for Christmas! I will keep u all updated x x x x x x x

Thanks for the update hun!
Glad to hear he's gaining weight well and seems to be a little trooper! He sounds adorable!!! I know how you feel though, bet you just want him home and to be with him all the time. I hated being apart from my little lad when he was on special care but every day is amazing...

Take care and give him a cuddle from all of us here xxx

Awww love him, he is doin well with the weight gain. Keep up those positive thoughts, he sounds like a proper little fighter xxxxx

aww
:love:
im so happy he is doing good and that you are being strong! Fingers crossed he will be with you soon at home :love:

Ive just seen this! Lots of :love: to your lil man and hope he is home soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back