My baby's here :-D

nemlin

Reaction score
I havent been on here very much as I've spent the last 7 weeks in hospital - but seeing as we've been home now for 5 days I think its high time to say hello again and introduce my baby :)

Here he is! I was utterly convinced I was having a girl, therefore it was a massive surprise to meet 'him' :lol: He was born at 30 weeks (hence the long stay in hospital) and weighed 3lb 8oz; I should in theory still be pregnant with him but like his dad he is impatient and wanted to add to the massive list of birthdays we have in July :shock::) We've called him Austin Eric after my late Grandad.

P1020758.jpg

He's been an absolute star from birth; we were warned he'd need ventilating due to his prematurity and lack of antenatal steroids (I came into hospital 9cm dilated, 2.5 hour labour... :shock:) but he only required miminal time on CPAP and quickly progressed out of intensive care. It was a very emotional time with brain scans/eye tests/hearing screens/regular bloods and antibiotics but we're home now, he's feeding like a dream and we're finally loving having our baby home with us!

Yey! :lol:

Congratulatins :) he's gorgeous! Well done xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations hun, he's absolutely gorgeous!!! Well done and glad he was well looked after xx

Congratulations hun, he is gorgeous! So glad he is doing well and at home with you where he belongs! X x x

Huge congratulations, he is absolutely gorgeous - well done you! So pleased for you that he has done so well x

Congratulations! He's so lovely! Gorgeous name as well :) xx

So cute and glad he is doing so well, congrats!

Wow congratulations!
XxX

Congratulations! He's looks very sweet!

Congratulations! He definitely did want to make an appearance! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member