Scariest thing?

bearsmummy

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm lay in bed thinking about the scariest thing about pregnancy.

I have come up with of course sh*tting myself about giving birth, but I really feel the scariest bit about it all so far has got to be when I told my mom, which sounds silly but I have huge respect for my mom and love her more then anyone and I really don't want her to be disappointed in me. Which in the end she wasn't and I now mega excited about being a nanny :).

So what's eveyone else found the scariest??

X

Im not worried about the birth because I just kind of think what will be will be....but the scariest part I think is when you have those moments where you could be sat doing anything and suddenly it hits you that your going to be a mum. I find the idea of being the person that a baby will completly rely on and count on totally daunting.

That and realising how much everything is going to cost!

For me its having two so young, and going back to sleepless nights, i hate that bit :( xx

I'm a bit worried about going so overdue I need inducing like I did with my first. Wasn't that bad, but I had such a quick and easy birth with my second I've ben spoilt lol.

Also at 24 I am HUGE so naturally I'm worriedI won't be able to move without the aid of a crane at 40 weeks :-O

For me it was the birth, but now i just realise she has to come out one way or anouther so lets just deal with it lol.

Now its when i walk into her nursery and i just look at everything and think "omg in around 9 weeks MY little girl will be in here" its settling in now that im gunna be a mummy but it takes a lot to get it in ya head

xx

The birth is the most amazing experiance :) once the wheels are in motion it's fine :hug: the scary bit for me was walking out of the hospital with Odhrán.. Kind of thinking.. What will I do with him :lol: Because the nurses did so much in the hosp.. Just the realisation that he is my wee responsibility.. But once you get home you are fine :) Its just those few steps from the door, well for me anyway x

im petrified of the birth incase i dont get looked after and if i have to be induced which has never happened to me before (this is my first). or break my waters if its the same i dunno lol. I do not want to have to be cut down below as i will prob rip the persons head off if they hurt me when im still in pain!!

Scared about dropping baby for first time i sound a right wimp lol. tryin to get up an down the stairs im not a fan of carrying anything up the stairs so i might have to sit on me bum with baby in my arms lol.
Not sure what else im scared of at the mo there the main ones oh another which aint that bad an thats if people start to take over with the baby. i sound silly now dont i haha x

My scary thing sounds mega silly now!

Never mind :)

I'm quite calm about the whole birth thing now. I figure its one time then i get to raise my beautiful baby :)

x

I know I'm a very long way off but I'm scared I'm going to have complications again. I had a retained placenta with my daughter and have been told it will prob happen with this baby :( goodluck girls, I can't wait to get to tri 3 :D

With my first, i was extremly worried about birth. But when i was actually in labour it wasnt that bad aslong as i went in my own zone.
I think something that did scare me too wen i went down to the ward and they just kind of left me with Hayden, i was like.. Theres just leaving me with a baby!? Lol it feels like a lot of responsibility
I think this time around im worried about tearing again! It was agony when it was healing!!

xx

For me, it's trying to work out how I'm going to manage financially for my new family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back