Old Wives Tales...

Rachaellius

Reaction score
When do you plan on starting to try them and what things are you going to try?

See I'm getting mega uncomfortable now and I'm not sleeping or feeling myself and am mega hormonal so really want baby to come soon!

But at the same time I'm too scared to try anything cos I'm terrified of labour! I know I've had enough time to come to terms with it but I seriously think I've been in denial about it happening.

On the one hand I want baby out and want to cuddle and be a mom etc but on the other hand I want to keep he/she in there for as long as possible so I don't have to go through labour. So the thing I'm dying to happen I'm terrified of! So confused and emotional lol!

My OH has suggested we try sexy times and a part of me wants to but I'm also too scared!
What to do :cry:

x

The only thing proven to work is sex. Have told OH that as he put the baby in, he has to get it out lol.

Im als using clary sage oil... mixing it with massage oil and rubbing it into my bump and back. I also add a few drops to my bath.
In now taking 2 EPO tablets a day orally and putting one in my foof at nite but apparently this only works if ur cervix is favourable anyway.

But no harm in trying!

Your classed as full term now rach, so id give whatever you feel like a shot. Curry, pineappple etc.

I always figure these old wives tales have to come from somewhere, maybe dont work all the time but they gotta start somewhere.

anyways - thought you were needing to reach addict stage before ur lo arrived. lol
xxx

Lol I know I want it to happen but at the same time I'm terrified of it happening! lol.

And I think I'll become addict wayyy before baby arrives. If addict is 2000 that is. I can probably reach it by the end of tonight or tomorrow lol! Done it a lot quicker than I thought I would, hehe x x

I'm doing the full monty LOL - not literally! Epo one swallowed, one inserted, rlt by the mugful! Approx 2/3 per day and 2 rlt tablets. Might do clary sage massage if brave enough. Plenty of sex as have lost some of plug after last 2 goes!. Also tmi but having been inserting epo today can actually touch cervix fairly easily as opposed to beginning of week when couldn't feel anything! Now I can feel something very hard too, think its babies head! Eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back