Laura(njamenbaby) - LABOUR THREAD!

CoreysMummy

Reaction score
Thats rigth guys... looks like bump evacuation might be imanent now!!

Recieved a txt at 12.30am saying Laura's waters have gone and shes soaked :lol: poor dear. And that she was going into hospital to be checked over etc (which is common practice).

Next txt recieved at 7am. From James (Laura's fiance) saying mum and bump are doing well, Dr wil be round in a bit to check on them and progression etc.

I asked, if we know how far dilated she is, and if shes enjoying the gas and air!!! :cheer:

I will keep you updated as I am updated.

GOOD LUCK HUNNY!!!!

Good Luck Laura

Hope your not too long before your LO joins the world

Take care :hug:
Kathy x

Oh thanks goodness things have started, was starting to feel guilty she was still with bump!!

Good luck :pray: this is it.

congratulations laura and james on the birth of your new daughter, we cant wait to see her, sorry things didnt go as you wanted them but you did really well and we are soooo proud of you. gina and dave and kids

ginaw said:
congratulations laura and james on the birth of your new daughter, we cant wait to see her, sorry things didnt go as you wanted them but you did really well and we are soooo proud of you. gina and dave and kids

Oooh does this mean she's had the baby? Congratulations. :cheer: :cheer:

Awwwwww congratulations Laura and OH :hug: am so glad it finally all happened for you babe x x x x x x take it easy loadsa love Sarah xxxx

yes she had the baby, dont know if laura wants me to fill u all in or if she is planning on telling you herself, wouldnt want to spoil it for her. gonna phone in a min, i'll tell her everyone is asking after her. Hopefully we will be going in to see them later. sorry i cant say any more, i hate knowing and not being able to say anything. I know she will be so happy when she sees all the lovely things everyone has been writing.
james is my brother and laura my best m8t if anyones wondering how i know so much.
thanks to everyone for your support.

I guess we'll assume so!!

Im not going to txt, as I think they need time with their Little one, and time to recover!!

Well Done though hunny, hard work im sure!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats on your little girl. Look forward to hearing an update soon on how it went :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations hun! I've been so excited to see this thread!! :cheer:

Well done! Hope labour went well and HUGE congrats on your little girl! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back