Scaredmum2be

Lovisa

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just wanted to inform you all that scaredmum2be is currently in hospital due to Obstetric cholestasis (itching during pregnancy and can lead to liver problems), her blood tests results have been up and down this week but today when she had her check up and more blood taken it showed that her bile acids were 131, which means her liver has gotten worse since a few days ago. She has got to stay in overnight tonight and is having a liver scan tomorrow morning.

Update-her levels have gone down but can raise at any point so they want to still keep her in overnight so that they can keep an eye on her and go ahead with the liver scan.

This thread was just to keep you all informed and to show her we are all thinking of her. Hopefully she is getting plenty of rest and will be out before she knows it.
(sorry if I have put this thread in the wrong section).

Sending you lots of love and hugs hun and hope you come out of hospital soon.

Update- She had her liver scan around 2.30pm today (I know funny morning scan appointment, but at least she has had it).
Not got all the details as of yet but I know she is currently on her way home now so her levels must have gone down enough that they were happy to send her home. :p If I hear anymore of course I will let you all know.
I have passed on all your best wishes to her. x

Last edited:
Ill be keeping an eye on this thread. Hope everything goes ok for you scaredmum2be and the scan goes ok tomorrow morning. xx

I know how scary this condition this is as I had it with Jacob. Sending lots of support for her xx

I will let her know and will keep you all updated, when I hear more.
Good night to you all as I'm shattered xx

I hope she's ok, let her know we're thinking of her xx

send her our best wishes! Fingers crossed her levels stay down and she'll have a smooth ride for the next 6-8 weeks!!

We're all thinking of her - hope she is out soon and the levels go down down down :hug: x

fingers crossed she will get better soon, lots of :hug: x

Hope your levels stay down hun :) All the best for a swift recovery Xx

Thinking of you hun :hug: Hope you are back with us soon xx

Hope things start to improve soon and she can get home........ sending :hug:

Not sure if I updated the page properly so I'll put the additional update here also.

Update- She had her liver scan around 2.30pm today (I know funny morning scan appointment, but at least she has had it).
Not got all the details as of yet but I know she is currently on her way home now so her levels must have gone down enough that they were happy to send her home. :p If I hear anymore of course I will let you all know.
I have passed on all your best wishes to her. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back