Scaredmum2be

Glad she's been allowed home, sending you lots of love hun, hope you feel better soon x

Glad your home honey - keep us updated x

im totally knackered just got bk from the hospital around 5ish out. i didnt need a drip on me in the end the doc was proper crazy saying i needed one but he went on home as his shift ended an the next midwife that i seen sed he shudnt of even thought bout a drip soooo glad they never put me on one. basically he panacked an made me stay in thinking i was worse than i thought grrr lol. i hated being in that hospital i hope i dont have to now until baby is born although ill always have this itchin thing that wont always be very bad itch but until the baby is born so at any point if ne of the levels went up i might have to be induced early. sorry i took so long to reply i am shattered and fed up of being in hosptial which in the end i didnt really need to as they didnt check the blood test from that day they they took it when it was very bad a few weeks ago so for not looking at there notes until today has really done my nut in and the horrible it is yet to come. they didnt get my drugs/meds in time lastnight so it was only this afternoon they managed to get them so im left all itchy again an im now takin meds again.
the last time i was in hpsital on me own was wen i miscarried and its the 2nd time id been with out hubby i missed him so much an was also terrified something was guna happen to the baby.
i just got to keep having check ups of blood tests which reminds the last set of blood test had took the bile acid levels to 60 which has decreased yay although with me itching again as my meds wernt given to me i do panic if they go back up :( an the blood they did take out of me they never usd the proper clip it was plastic something thats more hygenic and can be thrown away god they bout killed me i no i dont like blood test but the plastic gripped into my skin which caught the hairs on it and the blood well she made me keep still as i bled more an they didnt wana have to repeat them or sumit.

Im so thank ful to Lovisa hun thank you very muchly :D
i didnt have facebook or nething on my fone at this point but i wish i had in emergancys but is very glad she asked me if she could update on the forum which im glad an thank you to all the people that have been thinking bout me :) i really hope the next time i got to be in hpsital is wen my babys here an hoping not due to early with me having OC.
Thank you lots girlies im off to beddy byes as im wacked out. thanks for all your support especial thanks to my bump buddy xx

so sorry you having such a tough time - make sure you get some extra rest honey, hope things begin to improve soon xxxx

You're welcome hun. You know I'll do anything that I possibly can, thats the type of person I am.
I hope you are resting loads and hopefully the stay in hospital wasn't to uncomfortable or terrifying for you.

Get lots of rest and talk to you later. I've got to dash off as got lots to do at home today :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back