• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scaredmum2be

Lovisa

Reaction score
Hi all just a quick note (as I'm at work and not meant to be on here lol)
Scaredmum2be is currently in labour :)
I recieved a text from her a few minutes ago saying that she was in hospital and 5cm dilated and currently only using gas and air.

Wow look at her go :dance: She seems to be doing really well x
Looks like we will be seeing Tristan, alot earlier than 4th August lol

Anyway of course I will keep you all updated on her progress.

Last edited:
blimey I didn't expect to read that!! Good luck scaredmum2be, I hope all goes well and can't wait to see a pic of your little man!!

Wow! A sneaky leader!! Happy Happy Happy for you lady - many good floppy vibes coming your way xxx

Good luck , hope all goes well with you and baby, look forward to some news later today X

Goodness me! Sending you all the very best of luck ScaredMumToBe! Lots of :love:

Aww bless her, thats early. Hope they are both ok xx

Oh my gosh, was not expecting to read that.
Good luck scaredmum2be, hope all is going well and you and your little boy are doing ok!!

Can't wait to see some piccies when he arrives!! :)

wishing you the best of luck cant wait to hear all about the birth xxxxx

Wishing you all the best Scaredmum2be :hug: looking forward to the updates

oh wow good luck hunnie!!!! - Lookin forward to birth story and piccys! xxx

:shock: Imagine que skipping!!! :shock: :lol:
Hope evreything's going ok for you and bubba has a lovely, calm and safe arrival into the world :)
Can't wait to see all your pics and hear your story :D

Wow, that was a shock to read. Well done to her 5cm on gas and air and she was worried about how she'd cope! no need, knew she'd be a star. I bet she'll be glad ot get the baby born and have her OC settle down in this heat.

Looking forward to updates :)

Oh wow!! Sounds like she's doing well. Good luck babe!

wow congratulations to her,
hope everything's going good and can't wait to hear updates :)
x

Sory no further updates as of yet. Last she said at 14:03, was that they werent checking her again to see how dilated she was (they were probably going to give her a break) and that she was doing well on gas and air, just that she was knackered as she didnt get much sleep last night.

It definately was a shock lol, especially as they were up the hopsital yesterday for check ups ect on her OC.
We've both been texting a bit lately as she has been worried bout her OC and we've both been getting strong pains and sleepless nights lol, so when I opened her texted today I was expecting her to tell me how her day was going. Well in a way she did lol but definately was not expecting that lol

oooo I'm so excited for her, its funny I keep jumping at my phone when it goes off to see if its her.
Anyway I'll update as soon as I hear more :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back