G3M's in Hosp - OC

OMG! I didn't expect her to have it! I have just text her now!!! :shock:

She said to thank you all for your love & hugs :) She's on a ward with 2 newborns so its getting some practise in by the sounds of things hehe!

She has a liver scan in the morning and has to have weekly scans from now on to check on things, also has to make sure she gets her 10 movements a day and go in if she doesnt... sounds like they are keeping a close eye on her which is good :)

Good Luck for your scan babe
heres hoping your levels come down quickley :hug:

Bless her heart, all that time TTC and now her little man is really putting her through the mill :shakehead: No pocket money for him every I'd say.

Hope things go a bit more smoothly from now on :hug: Good luck for the liver scan

Poor G3M, get well soon, talk about a stressful time of it! Glad they are taking good care of you, :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG :hug: :hug: hope you're feelig better soon and your scan goes well

***Update on Gemma***

She is being kept in for a few days as her OC isn't typical so they are going to check her for liver infection too.

Baby is measuring on the larger side too by the sounds of it at 34 plus 4 (we are both only 32 plus 2) and his HR is a little up and down so they will be monitoring him.

I'll keep you all updated as she updates me. I hope they are both ok and get out very soon :hug:

Poor Gem, you've really been through the wringer. Hope you're ok and little man is doing ok too.

Jenxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back