Scared yet soo excited

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
IT'S MY SCAN TOMOROW XD
I actually can't wait to see bubs again, and yet im terrified that something could be wrong because apart from back ache and morning sickness everything has been so good and im terrified something could go wrong now. I wasn't this scared until my neighbour miscarried a few weeks ago and she was only 4 weeks behind me.
Bubs was kicking away this evening in the bath so im kinda not worryiing but on the other hand ahhh. I know i keep contradictiong myself but thats where i am. and i really hope i can find out what team im on tomorow :pink:or :blue:am i having Maisie or Oliver ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry for ranting xx

Im sure bubs will be fine hun, try not to worry yourself.
I do know how you feel though, i havent had any morning sickness or much else so i get worried aswell, but my scan is still over a week away.
Keep us updated with how things go and what team :D
XxX

ahhh you alwnays get uncertain before a scan, even if your feeling good about it anyway - don't over think it, prepare to enjoy yourself bigtime tomorow, as the 20 week scan is so very cool!

Also if you look at my avatar tis my 13 week scan any guessses ??

hey!! im so excited for you! as when i had my 20 week it just made me feel like i could go ahead with a lot of things lol like decorating, buying the right colour clothes, and most importantly knowing baby is healthy! im sure everything will be fine, and youll see so much stuff, to a lot of detail. that was the most amazing thing for me i think.
good luck and just enjoy!! xx

Good luck! We will both have some news for everyone tomorrow- also finding out what we are having- if baby let us see! lol

hehe im hoping baby plays nice for both of us x

Me too, my baby was a naught baby as it wouldn't lie down or keep still! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back