Oww

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
I actualy don't know what has happened over the past few days but my back is in soo much pain im getting shooting pains up and down one side, so much so that i had to call in sick today!!

And and I've started showing xD
people at work have actually asked me if im pregnant and not commented on the fact im fat for once :)
Also 20 weeks so half way and scan on Monday xD

Im trying to make myself feel better but because the shooting pains im not sleeping so im starting to worry about everything at night, like what if everything goes wrong etc...

i'll stop ranting guys, thanks for listening. :)

sounds like it may be sciatica? not to say it is offcourse but u can get it during pregnancy apparently :s just one of those things that wuld be eased by pain relief

I had this , and was really painful. I found making sure I sat right in the daytime helped, along with not standing too much, and then trying to sleep on my side all in straight alignment, with bent knees helped me. Havn't had it for about a week now

Good luck and congrats on the halfway point - yay for scan next week!

Thanks for your advice im going to make an effort not to stand much, i really struggle with sitting right because it feels really strange kinda of like i have a lump in my back xx

hey, it sounds like a lot of people are suffering with the dreaded sciatica, i suffer but not too sure its pregnancy related as i get it anyway and have done for years! i find mine gets worse if i lie on my back. a warm bath tends to help, and a heat pad helps big time, or in my case i quite like the feeling of cold things on pain, bio freeze is great too. whatever suits you! x

I was thinking heat pad its got alot worst in the past few hours so i'll send my mum out when she gets in XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back