scared about results :(

claire23

Reaction score
iv been waiting so long but now we have the date im a nervous wreck, going to get my baby boys post mortem results on the 12th :( so scared not sure what to expect xxx

I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling about it, but just to let you know will be thinking of you xx

dont know what to say but dont wanna read and run all i can say is im thinking of you and i hope you get some answers xxx

my thoughts will be with you and your oh on thursday hun. big hugs!

:hug: you've been on such a roller coaster hunny. Will be thinking of you xxxxxxxx

thining of you try not to be scared the results will hopefully give you some answers big hugs xxxxxxx

Thanks girls, I'm terrified but trying to keep calm for the little smartie in my belly it's the only thing stopping me from breaking, it is a rollercoaster babybrain hopefully no more lows don't think I can take anymore of them xx

I truly hope they can find some answers as to why it happened for you him
Thinking of you xxxx

Gosh hun,

What a toughie.

It must be so heartbreaking to have to go through this but at the same time you probably want answers.

I hope on the day you can be strong and get through it and I hope that is give you a bit of "closure" (God I frigging hate that word!!)

Thinking of you but keep strong for this new little one!

xxxxxxxxx

I really hope you get some answers, thinking of you.

Will be thinking of you on Thursday, I am so sorry xx

Think of you Hun and I hope you get some answers xxxxx

Thinking of you hun...
xxx

:hug:

If your medical team can get anything from the results that will keep your next baby safe then as awful as it is you can hopefully glean a bit of positivity from it hunny xxxxxxx

Yes that's the only positive thing if they keep this bubba safe for me, can't help but feel they should have kept jack safe tho when I told them my movements had slowed right down, can't change the past :( wish I could xx

They should have listened to you sweetie xxxxxxxx

So tough honey, but really hope that Thursday brings you some answers.
Will be thinking of you :hugs:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back