Waiting for pm results...

claire23

Reaction score
Getting really impatient now, waiting for my bubbas post mortem results, surely they should have them by now? So desperate for answers. Not only are we waiting on those results but we have a meeting as we have opened a complaint coz the ante-natal care and aftercare was rubbish and that's not going to be until after 26th. If only they hurried these thing like they hurried me out of hospital grr. Just needed a rant sorry ladies! X

Sorry ur having to wait like this it can't be easy for u and ur family (((hugs))) hope its not to long and that u get some answers and the meeting goes well also xx

Hope your not waiting to much longer hun massive, hugs xx

I really hope its soon this waiting is awful xx

:hug: hope you get some answers soon x

Last edited:
hospitals are all about how many patients get seen now and how quick they can get them in or out, its ridiculous. i thought that i was about to miscarry and was basicly told "if you are we cant do anything about it" obviously i knew this but thought that the way she said it could have been done a bit better! its asif the doctors think well if its not there then its a waste of my time trying to fix it! really frustrating!

hope you get answers soon, im sorry for your loss too. xxxx

thankyou everyone xx
yes its terrible russellmuscle how people get treated, i know there are plenty of good experiences but it doesnt make up for the **** ones, when they told me his heartbeat had stopped they sent me back home until they could fit me in the next day, how heartless is that? just because my baby wasnt alive i was put to the back of the queue!! i did get to spend one night with him but when i went back to visit him, they had taken him to great ormand street without telling me, couldnt believe it, i will make sure i fight all the way for my bubba, if i was looked after better during pregnancy cant help but feel he would be here still xxx

well the meeting for our complaint is 28th june, they sure are in no rush! x

Hi hun I no how you feel my hospital were the same but ive kept pestering everyweek i even rang the moutry and asked when they would be sending the report i spoke to head of midwifery yesterday and i said sorry im a pain she said you are arent you!! but anyway my nagging oviously worked ive got to go on the 29th june for my pm results. xxx

I may have to start nagging then, some staff are so rude arent they, dunno how they get away with it, hope u get some answers on the 29 th xx

Ah Hun it's awful isnt it, after my stillbirth in September (4th) had to wait til begin December for postnatal check up!! We didn't have post mortem done on her , I'm glad I'm not sure I could of waited that long. Really hope they hurry the f&@k up for you x

i work in the nhs as a medical secretary and i find myself going out of my way constantly and sometimes being told off for it as it is "not my job" but some people are treated so bad and rude, like if you phone and you are a bit clueless as to why you are phoning or which dept you need, even if the person knows you have to either take shitty snide comments or beat the info out of them. hope you get some answers soon - and dont stand for it, the nhs get away with enough.. believe me.

Unfortunately its the people high up in the trusts who push for targets to be met and money to be saved. The care staff dont get much of a say as to what happens. I hope things speed along for you and you get the info you need xx

hey claire hope you hear something soon!! Keep ringing them and don't feel bad about it, it is their job at the end of the day!! So sorry you are having to go through all this xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back