• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hospital on friday :(- updated

i hope tomorrow goes ok for you hunni. x x x

you will be in my thoughts hun x :hug:

well ok where do i start, um ok bear with me here, im still shaking from being nervous.

Well got down there and was seen bit earlier, just couldnt sit at home going mad, the consultant was really nice, they wont have the full post mortem result back till couple of weeks, so he couldnt really comment on that much, which i could understand.

After losing chloe, i had lots of blood tests to make sure everything was ok with me and steve, (they couldnt comment on steves test results as he wasnt there) but said they had recieved them back and one of the things they were looking at was like gentetic problems.

Anyway the test they took called karyotyping, shows some abnormalities, they couldnt comment on what exactly but im being referred to a clinical geneticist to look further at it.

He said that that the chromosones affected might be to do with the baby's sex, he couldnt say for definete but could be a problem with me being able to carry girls he said that this was just something the tests were pointing too but didint want to go in to it too much, so there is a big possiblity that my first m/c was a girl but will never know.

Anyway there was no infection at all which was something i was worried about as i lost carrie-ann through infection and possibly abnormalities but didnt take any tests then.

I suppose in a way its kinda put my mind at rest and in a way its made me worry more.

But thank you all :hug: :hug:

glad you got some sort of answers hun, my friend cant carry girls, she now has 3 healthy boys

Hope you're ok hun and glad you're finally getting answers.

I'm here if u need to chat :hug: :hug:

Laura xx

I know someone who couldn't carry girls too - in her husband's family there hadn't been any girls born for years. She went for testing because she kept miscarrying - they couldn't find anything wrong - and now she's now got 2 healthy little boys!

Glad they look like they're finding some answers hun :hug: :hug:
+++

Hey hun; I am also glad that you got some kind of feedback.

You take care and remember Gabs and I are only round the corner if you ever need some company :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hun im so sorry i missed this. im glad you got some answers, hope you get the rest soon. good luck with the referral. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: I am glad they were able to shed some light on to why this happened, although I am sure it doesn't bring much comfort. It was reasurring to hear the other girls responses about friends who went on to have healthy boys. That is good news. I hope you are ok, I am sure it must be difficult taking everything in at the moment :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry I missed this. Can't believe this is happening to you again Tracey. Lots of hugs to you and your family. x :hug:

hey feeling ok hun, cried all evening was by myself and i suppose at the end i felt better, today im doing ok, cos i know steve will be home tonight and i just cant wait for a hug and proberly another cry.

thank you all :hug: :hug:

Just want to give you a :hug: , I am sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back