Wish me luck

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
ive got my downs/spina biffida screening test tomorow. am a little nervous as im scared of needles.

im more scared of the results though. anyone know how long they take to come back?

i hope it isnt too long.

eek am nervous.

you'll be fine :hug: :hug: make sure you tell us the good news when you get back

Good luck, I'm sure everything will be fine. :angel:

Make sure you let us all know the results tho hon :hug:

x

mine took about 10 days...I worried like crazy too..make sure you know how you get the results as it seems to have been different for many on here. I had to phone my gp surgery

i was told if something was high risk they would call me within a week- if i didnt hear from them i'd get the exact results at my next scan (which was today, and theyre all fine im relieved to say!)

it did put the willies up me a bit when they start talking about all the stuff they check for, but i reminded myself that they have to say all that stuff even tho the chances are always slim, and even a 'high risk' is still only 1 out of about 250, which is still a pretty slim chance.

hope all goes well :hug:

Good luck.

Mine was over christmas so all the bank hols made it take longer.

xx

Good luck hun you'l be fine. I got mine back after 4 days in the post.

Best of luck remember its all for a good cause. Let us know how you get on x

I had mine just before xmas so had to wait a bit longer plus results had to come from Athens, all was ok i'm relieved to say. I also hate needles and I was really nervous (wetting myself to be exact :rotfl:) the Doctor had to keep telling me to relax and I didnt actually feel a thing!!!! just kept my eyes shut !!!

hope all goes ok

thanks guys.

have updated in my diary bout how it went :)

they will only let me know before my next scan if there is something wrong. so i hope i dont get that phone call :pray:

Hi Keslo :wave:

I had my CVS test Monday 8th and got the results Sunday 14th. Depends on the hospital and how busy they are as to how long it can take.

I wish you all the best of luck hon. I know exactly how you are feeling. :hug:

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111