• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Scandinavia Furniture*

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Scandinavia furniture out of argos? You stain it yourself. Its very cheap! Was looking at the four door wardrobe for 150! Was thinking if it was any good could get some for LO's nursery when i get my grant! Has anyone ever stained these? Just wondering if there any good or just cheap crap that will fall to bits. Price range is great though!!! Could get all my bedroom furniture in it too! xxx

Haven't seen it myself hun but sounds great! x

We got the wardrobe for my wee brothers room. It looks fine once it's done, but mum had to stain it twice :) It's not flimsy or anything, but def not as sturdy as a more expensive one x Maybe check out Ikea too? x They have some really good prices for stuff like that x All our furniture is ikea x

Thanks hun, i can't really afford anything out of there and the one closest to me is over 50 mile away xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back