Dining room tables??

Keely

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get a cheap but nice dinning room table... looking to spend upto £150.

I have tried agros etc but wondered if anyone new any good websites for furniture xxxx

try adtrader or ebay you will prob get one for alot less that what you want to pay hun

xx

We got our Dining table and chairs from Homebase for only £99 (they keep sticking stuff like that in a sale) Its a glass toped table with 6 chrome and black leather chairs. We are going to be selling it if your interested its yours for £50 :D

thanks jo that was great i got 4 options now, just need OH's go ahead (like he really cares!! haha but you have to pretend you need their opinion! :lol: )

Cat - I have seen a few glass top ones i like but OH dont want one because he thinks it is dangerous for when Ellis starts using it??!! He must think he is going to be HEMAN!! haha xxxx

What about Ikea?

I've seen a lovely long wooden one, a fraction of the price we paid for the one we have at the mo. Don't know what we were thinking of paying so much money for a dining room table.

weestar21 said:
try adtrader or ebay you will prob get one for alot less that what you want to pay hun

xx

Yeah my friend got a gorgeous pine, 6 seated, dining table on Ebay it was only £120!

Thats ideal if you don't have much room and a good price too :D

well my front room leads onto my dining room then a door to the kitchen, but i dont want a table slap bang in the middle as i love the open space.

that way i can pull it out and squeeze 5 of us on it for christmas.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back