Scan tomorrow and getting nervous! ***UPDATED WITH PICS ***

Bella2

Reaction score
Well I can't believe the day of my scan is almost here....the time seemed to drag terribly at the start of tri 1 but now here I am getting ready to move into tri 2. Feel really nervous - keep thinking what if I get there and they find the heart has stopped beating. On the other hand I have good signs - boobs are still very sore and I've now got a little bump so my uterus has definately pushed out. I know I'm not going to sleep a wink tonight - just want tomorrow to hurry up and get here! :oooo:

Last edited:
Oh hun, I felt exactly the same, I was so nervous too. Kept expecting to get in there and for him to say 'theres no baby, you're not pregnant' and for it all to be in my head (even though I've taken about 30+ tests!!). But once we got in there and saw our little baby on the screen, it was really wonderful. You will be absolutely fine, I'm sure of it and tomorrow you will be brimming with excitement xxx

thanks hon, glad I'm not the only one who worries like mad! We did see our little bean at 7 weeks with a good heartbeat so that does give me some comfort, i'm just hoping and praying all is still well. I think OH is getting nervous as well, he's been really grouchy the last couple of days so can't wait for him to see our little one on the screen x x

Goodluck for tomorrow hunny, im sure everything is just fine with your LO, cant wait to see the pics :) what time is it hunny? x x

thanks hon - it's at 8:55am - so glad it's an early one as less time for stressing! OH has to go back to work after but I have the day off so going shopping with mum for some maternity bras/clothes all being well x x x

Good Luck! I have my scan nect wednesday and i cant wait!! I had one near to 7 weeks like you to, but that seems so long ago now.

I never relised how worrying pregnancy was going to be! It will so be worth it though :)

Good Luck tomorrow Bella. Am sure all will be well... Looking forward to seeing the photos too. :)

Ahh thanks Backyjane - we must be due at similar times I would imagine? I hope all goes well with your scan next week - I agree you have all that stress TTC and then when you finally get into tri 1 there's more worry but of a different kind lol! x x

Good Luck tomorrow Bella. Am sure all will be well... Looking forward to seeing the photos too. :)

thanks hon, maybe the evening before I get chance to come on but will definately post some pics :) x x

Best wishes for tomorrow hun., cant imagine how nervous u are... i will be the exact same!

thanks girls! :) Where would I be without pf and all you lovely ladies x x x

Good luck tomorrow Bella, I'm sure everything will be just fine. Can wait to see pics. Looks like we are due about the same time - very exciting. xx

I'm so glad I came across this thread!!

I've got my first scan tomorrow and i'm so so nervous...I keep thinking they will say there's nothing there :(

Wont be able to enjoy this pregnancy untill I can see for myself that theres a healthy baby in there.

1 more sleep!!

Good luck for tomorrow

:)

Hey girlies I'm back and pleased to say it all went well! What an amazing experience our little one was really lively, bouncing around, the sonographer had problems getting the measurements at first because he/she wouldn't stay still long enough! We think it has inherited the dancing genes as my OH used to dance latin & ballroom and I dance salsa! It's little legs were crossed at the ankles which was really sweet, in the 2nd pic baby is waving although looks a little bit like a creepy old man in the face lol! My dates were spot on - 12 weeks 3 days exactly today :)

How did you get on littlemiss? Did you get much sleep last night? I barely slept a wink! Nat26 - have you had your scan yet hon? x x

Attachments

• SAM_0549.JPG
    SAM_0549.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 16
  • SAM_0550.JPG
    SAM_0550.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 16
I'm so drippy Nat - just seen your scan pic is on your profile signature - duh! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back