Scan tomo - so, so nervous!

bethanyann

Reaction score
Got my early scan tomo and i don't think i've ever been so nervous in my whole life. I'm just convinced that they will tell me there is something wrong. My brown spotting only lasted a week between w7+8, but over past few days most of my pregnancy symptoms have gone, I am 9+5 atm if everything is okay. I'm so worried it's mad, so hope everything is okay :(

Hope it all goes well for you, and enjoy it. xxx

Not going to tell you not to worry cos I know how worried I have been. However, the spotting stopped, was brown and was about the time you would have had af. These are all good things and all I can say is try to focus on these tonight so you can get some sleep. Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow, will be thinking of you and look forward to a good update when I get back from work :)

all the best lovely will thinking of you i was the same after have red blood then brown was so scared but all was fine hope the same news for you too xx

Will be thinking of you hun :hug:

Thanks everyone, really hoping for good news. Will let you all know how it goes :) xx

Will be thinking of you honey x I cried at my scan as the relief was just immense! x x

Really hope that all goes ok for you and that you manage to enoy the scan. Hugs x

Good luck for tomorow, really got everything crossed for you , let us know how you go XX JJ

Just got back from scan, baby is fine :) s/he was doing a headstand and has a strong heartbeat! They've put me a week behind, which is irritating because I know the exact date it was conceived, but that will probably change a bit at 12 week scan. SO relieved. Can hopefully relax for a bit now :) Thanks so much for all your support!! xxx

Glad everything is ok. How far gone they say you are ?

They are saying 8 weeks exactly, I should be 9+5. Unless it took a week and 5 days for the egg to fertalise, then it's def further on than 8 weeks...hubby was ill for several weeks that month, so there aren't may dates to pick from!! Lol!!!

i dont think its 100% before 12 weeks, with my 2nd i had a scan at 5 weeks then one again a week later and they said i was 7 and a half weeks, you got long to wait for the 12 week scan ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back