Scan today!

orangefluff

Reaction score
So I had my first scan this afternoon and it was amazing! The little one was dancing and waving all over the place! It was such a relief to see LO and know it's all real. They put me back to 11 weeks so I now have a due date of 5th December.

Can't believe how amazing it was, really looking forward to telling people and enjoying the pregnancy now!

Attachments

• DSC00154.jpg
    DSC00154.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 20
glad went well hun congrats lovely pic xxxx

Aw wonderful! x So happy for you darling x

Yeah, so glad it went well, pic is great. I got my scan date through today for two weeks time but I'm a bit scared in case its not all ok. :)

Well done - really pleased all is happy and well with baby! Lovely picture , you must be chuffed to bits!!

Great pic! So glad all went well, although a little jealous :p

Thanks everyone, so nice to show you all!

Frankie I was really scared right up until the second I saw LO on the screen but the relief is immense. I know getting there seems to take forever though and I still can't believe it. Little bit concerned that I thought I was over 13 wks but am actually still inside the 12wk zone.... oh well only a few days to go....

Becky this is the size your LO will be at the mo! When is your scan?

xxx

fab picci glad it all went well I went last friday and was so nervous but it was amazing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back