Had my scan :) with pic

becks81

Reaction score
I had my scan yesterday. Was amazing, baby was moving around, scratching its head and waving. Turns out I am now 13 weeks :) Can't wait for the 20 week scan now

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 58
What a beautiful picture! Congratulations. xx

Awww such a cute little pic....you must be over the moon. Ours is next week and I can't wait.... keep having nightmares though =( xx

Congratulations hun and what a fab pic!

It is so great to see your little baby moving around isn't it.

Aww thats brilliant! Lovely pic.x

Thanks everyone :) ppl keep saying what a lovely clear pic, even the sonographer! I drank a litre of water an hour before the scan to make sure it was clear. Most amazing 15 mins.

Karate kid, I too was worried and didn't sleep at all the night before, but the minute I saw the heart beating it was such a huge relief.

Thanks everyone :) ppl keep saying what a lovely clear pic, even the sonographer! I drank a litre of water an hour before the scan to make sure it was clear. Most amazing 15 mins.

Karate kid, I too was worried and didn't sleep at all the night before, but the minute I saw the heart beating it was such a huge relief.

The worry shows how in love we already are :)

Wow!! fantastically clear picture!! I'm defo remembering the litre of water trick. So cute x

Ah lovely pic, can't wait for my scan on Friday! x

Great pic! Congrats xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Excellent picture - Roll on two weeks today when I get my scan! :) Really want to know that something is in there now!
x

Brilliant picture! I cant wait for my scan next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back