Scan this Wednesday!!

Mummy2toddler

Reaction score
Sorry for the pointless thread I'm so nervous. Basically had 2 early scans because of my 2 miscarriages last scan last Wednesday showed a bleed around the sac was due to go back Wednesday 19th. Friday night I was bleeding and in awful agony and the doctor passed my number on to EPU now someone rang me at 8.13 this morning on unknown I hate answering unknown totally forgot about epu infact so just rang them turns out it was them I have a scan this Wednesday at 10.30. Oh god I'm petrified already!! Bleeding has stopped which is hopefully good passed no clots but stomach aches a lot. Oh god I'm so nervous already. Xx

At least you don't have to wait so long. Will be keeping all my fingers crossed for you xxx

Thank you ladies xxx I'm glad I don't have to wait much longer either that's a bit of a relief but I feel awful on other ladies as it will be my third scan and ill only be 9 weeks! xx

Wednesday should come round quickly. Good luck, fx for you x

Well my scan is today eeek!! Feel sick with nerves. 9 weeks today too if everything's ok :) x

Good luck with ur scan. Fingers crossed all will b fine with ur wee bump.
Keep us informed :)

Thank you I will do :) I'm currently lying on the settee in my pyjamas I have to catch 2 buses one of which is only every half hour wish I could just drive there. Eeek hope my baby is ok in there!! Will let you ladies know. Xxx

Just got out the EPU bleed is still there separated from the baby which thank god! Measuring 9+1 which is great cause my dates were 9 weeks today. 12 week scan 4th July eeeek! X

Brilliant news :) ohh and your 12 week sc an is the same day as mine :) although it seems an eternity away xx

Good luck and Fx for you!! xxx

I should have read the comments first, doh! I'm always too late. Congrats :p!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back