no heartbeat seen in scan 1 or 2

jillybear1587

Reaction score
hi ladies, sorry for yet another post, just beside my self right now as i dont feel the hospital are giving me answers i want.

So i went for my 13 week scan on 13th April, fetal pole and sac found so could be either earlier then thought or had a miss.. so got re-booked for the following thurday 19th...went to that and she again did an internal and sais she couldnt get a heartbeat but something had grown(i was so upset i didnt really listen to what she said) so im booked for a new scan this coming thursday and i have had bleeding from wednesday... well i say bleeding its not filling pads its just when i wipe.. i havent passed anything else im just so scared now being in limbo.... anybody been through this?

Hi hun,

I did comment on your other thread BUT I didn't realise you ere as far as 13 weeks.

I am sorry to say but this late on you should see a HB, even if you were a month out you'd be 7 weeks and even then you would still see a HB.

It sounds like you have had a miscarriage.

I am very sorry and I hope the hospital can advise you re: your options when you go back!

Keep well

xxxxxxxxxx

i thought i had, just waiting for a glimmer of hope i guess xxx

Aw hun, sorry you are going through this.

If you are sure of your dates and should be 13 weeks pregnant then this is probably a miscarriage.

Be kind to yourself and get all the support you need x

well im not 100% on dates anymore as was going through a tough time between jan and march which is the time scale so i didnt take not of last period.... if it wasnt jan i conceived i was convinced its 24th february :( xxx

what a sad time - lots of love to you hun xx

Did they measure the fetal pole? If you were 13 weeks u would see a proper little tiny baby with a very visible hb and you would even make out arms, legs etc. I seen hb at 6 weeks 3 days. Last year I had a mc at 8 weeks and they seen the tiniest little fetal pole but no hb . It had just began to grow but stopped for whatever reason. My bleeding started slowly itself a few days later but unfortunately I needed help to bring on my miscarriage. If your dates are wrong there is still hope I guess but we are all here for you either way, give me a pm if u need a chat or have any questions xxxx

Hi hunny, just wait until ur next scan. It may be good news. Hopefully u are just very early on. I know its hard to do but try not worry just wait for the results. x

awww noo how sad for u (((hugs))) i agree with the others tho it does sound like a missed miscarriage to me i had this last yr was meant to be 10.5 weeks but had stopped growing at 5.5 weeks :-( was a devasting time and 3 weeks of limbo and hanging onto hope, all i had was a tiny bit of a bleed brownish blood this was the sac colapsing they told me at the 3rd scan,i realy realy hope that i am wrong and ur dates are realy realy out, when did u get ur first bfp? xxx

hi ladies sorry for just replying, didnt see your posts... i know a 13 week scan would show a proper little baby, i had it with my son ( not being rude there just saying xx) but because my bladder wasnt full she did an internal, and she pointed it to us and it was a round circle.. im just so confused... still bleeding, not massive amounts but enough to scare me.. did more prego tests,shouldnt of as it just makes me have hope, but in my heart of hearts i think its over :( such an upsetting time as i keep having mood swings n my partner is sying he doesnt no why he bothers as im taking things out on him.. but i guess from getting the pregnancy hormone and going on a high, im now on a downer :( got a horrible cold now so feel like poop :( xxx

So sorry to hear your news, I hope you get some resolution soon :hugs: x

Thank you sweetie, i will keep you posted as and when i get answers set in stone xxx

When is your next scan babe?
There are so many women on here who have been through mc's (including me) so there are plenty of people to talk to and get you through this difficult time.
Thinking of you <3 xx

When is your next scan babe?
There are so many women on here who have been through mc's (including me) so there are plenty of people to talk to and get you through this difficult time.
Thinking of you <3 xx

She has just posted in the mc section babe. Love to you Jilly xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back