Scan this morning - feeling relieved and positive!

Annie050408

Reaction score
Hi there,

Well I had my private scan this morning and it was worth every penny for the peace of mind it has brought.

We saw Little Bean's heart flickering away and heard the heartbeat which was recorded as 122bpm which apparently is within normal range. I measured at 7+1 but she said not to change my dates as it is possible that by 12 weeks it will increase slightly again.

Here is a pic- not much to see as I hadn't drunk enough water and apparently have a tilted uterus, but if you look closely on the right hand side, you can see our little bean:

Attachments

• Scan 001.jpg
    Scan 001.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 42
Wow!! Thats amazing Annie!! :cloud9: So glad ur feeling reassured and got to see ur bubba!! How was it? Did u have internal? Were they friendly? Got mine booked next Sat there :smug: Can't wait!! Was it really clear? x x

Oh wow, I can see your baby! That's so amazing!!!

Wow!! Thats amazing Annie!! :cloud9: So glad ur feeling reassured and got to see ur bubba!! How was it? Did u have internal? Were they friendly? Got mine booked next Sat there :smug: Can't wait!! Was it really clear? x x
They were so lovely - thanks so much for the recommendation. It would have been clearer if I'd drunk more water! :lol: They printed me out 3 pics and DH and I heard the heartbeat really clearly - it was amazing! :cloud9:

Thanks Annie :) Bet you feel so happy now! Did u get 3 pics then? I can't wait!! Will make sure I drink loads then :lol: x x

Last edited:
:dance: congrats annie bet that was lovely to see and hear and too put your mind at rest!!! bet it feels more real now :lol:

It does feel more real :)

I'm not quite at the stage where I feel confident enough to buy a little outfit or anything but DH and I have agreed that we will go straight from the 12 week scan to Mammas and Pappas and buy something little for the baby to mark the occasion - 4.5 weeks and counting! :)

:yay: Congratulations, so glad everything went well x

:wave: Hello Annie's beanie baby! :love: Fabulous to hear you're feeling a bit more calm now :hug: Ace news!

Great scan piccie - glad u feel better - enjoy the next 7 months!! x x x x

lovely scan, glad your more reassured now.
Great idea to mark the 12 week scan day with a baby treat!

I can see your baby!!
Glad everything went well for you and your OH. :)

:yay: Hello little bubba :love:

So happy for you hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back