Had my scan this morning - phew!

Sunnyb

Reaction score
Had my scan this morning due to bad cramps & bleeding over the weekend.
All is well (much to our relief) & little one is growing just as they should be. I have a haematoma which is a clot causing me to bleed. Apparently it will not effect baby in any way. Can't believe how much they've grown in two weeks! Baby was wriggling & kicking like mad & it was wonderful to see. We have our private Nuchal Tests & scan next week & if all is well we can start sharing our news with friends & extended family. My hubby is convinced we're having a girl from nub theory, but to be honest I can't even see the nub!!!!

Sunnyb xxx

i had the same on my ds did they say that you might bleed again it happened to me 3 times before it was absorbed into my body instead they said a bruise on th ewall of my womb cause it but so far on this one not had any problems :) congrats any pictures hee hee

I am so glad everything is ok hun! x

I have tried to upload the photo from my mobile, but it's not working. I'll have a go later on my computer, but having an early night tonight & working tomorrow & Wednesday night!

Thanks for everyone's well wishes xxx

Really happy that you've had good news hun, so often we hear of tragic losses on here it is soooo nice to have a positive outcome once in a while :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back