Transdermal at 7 weeks?

Noor

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I was wondering if any of you have ever had a transdermal (adbominal) scan at 7weeks? If so, could you see the heartbeat?

I booked a private dating scan last week, when I arrived they said they do not do vaginal scans there. She said I have a tilted uterus too which makes it harder to see. I didnt have a tilted uterus with my 1st. Do you think it happened during pregnancy or labour?

The scan they gave me showed me nothing, they asked me back the following friday and estimated I should be aprox 7weeks by then.

Thanks ladies x

Last edited:
I booked an early scan for 7 weeks and Babybond (company I used) said they try ultrasound first but they will do transvaginal if they can't see what they need to.

As it happens I ended up having an NHS scan at 7 weeks (internally!) and postponed my private scan.

Hopefully you'll know more next week hun!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I have a tilted cervix too and had an abdominal scan at 6+5, but they couldn't see much so I had to have an internal in the end x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks girls. Fingers crossed for friday!

xXx

I had an abdominal ultrasound at 6+6 weeks, and we saw a perfect little hearbeat. Baby was just a little blob though.

Thanks lynds, i dont mind seeing just a blob. I really want to see the heartbeat tho! x

We could actually see bubba's heartbeat flickering away today on the screen as well as hearing it. Fingers crossed you get some good piccies on Friday x

we didnt get any photos of our early scan, so make sure you have your phones with you to maybe film it off the screen! i so wish we had done that. Also forgot on our 12 weeks scan.

will DEFO be filming our 20week scan.

I had a scan at 6.5 and the didn't bother trying abdominal, it was internal.

Thanks lynds, the hubs always takes the video camera (with tripod!)......bit embarssing at the time but I am always glad afterwards!

i have a scan booked for friday i will be 6+6 they told me that a abdominal scan should be ok if i have a very full bladder and im hoping so cos i was hoping not to have an internal one but i will if needs be fc all goes well, why u having an early scan if u dont mind me asking?

@ jojo. I am having an early scan as i cant date my pregnancy from my LMP. I am still breastfeeding and I must have concieved on my first ovulation after giving birth as I have had no period since before my 11 month old.

I went for the scan last week and she couldnt really see anything but estimated me at 6 weeks (thats where I am getting my dates fron for now)

What about you?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back