saw the heartbeat this morning :-)

satch

Reaction score
This morning I had an early scan (because of some brown discharge last week). When I arrived I answered a few questions and was told that the examination would be internal. They then took a urine sample and I went to wait for a few minutes. I then went into the ultra sound room and the nurse first tried scanning over my belly and she immediately said "well you're pregnant" and then she said "look there's the heart beating!!!".

I could see the little bean's heart beating away very quickly, surrounded by the yolk sac. She checked to see if there was any bleeding (on the scan) and there wasn't, then she scanned over the fallopian tubes - all clear. She measured the bean and I thought I was 6 weeks 5 days, but she said the size was 6 days 6 days.

I was really relieved that everything was ok and that I didn't have to have an internal :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I've got the picture and if I can 007 it at work, I'll try and scan it in :lol:

Definitely reassuring to have an early scan :dance:

Aww I'm so pleased you got to see your LO!!

How amazing to know everything's ok :D :cheer: and now you know that bean's well and growing as he/she should, you can relax!

I'm really chuffed for you, you deserve it after all that worry last week :hug: xx

Thats fantastic...you must feel so relieved. :D

Oh that is great!! :D
Cant wait for the pic!! :D

That's fantastic news hun! What a worrying time for you but great to hear that little one is growing and the little heart beating away inside you!

All the best,

Sarah x

thats great news hun glad all was ok :hug: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111