Scan this afternoon!!! ;-)

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Yep its 20 weeks today already and we've got our second scan this afternoon!

Really excited, bit nervous incase anything shows up on scan but praying all is well and baby K is doing just fine!

Will post pics tonight once we get home as going shopping afterwards so watch this space!!!

xx

Goodluck hun, cant wait to see the pics :)
Are you going to find out? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow can't believe your scan in actually on the day :) Mine was 6 days over lol x (my 20 week one anyways) x

Can't wait to see your pictures x hope the day flys for you x

Thanks ladies...I know bang on time! lol

No were staying team yellow unless its blatently obvious but we will be asking her to stay away from its bits just incase we do see anything! Eeeeek exciting!!

Cant wait to post pics too....xxx xxx

Thanks Mrsb n MrsMc ;-) xxxx

MrsMc GREAT to have you back...have missed you lots xxx

aw I have been following you on facebook! ;) It is so exciting! can't wait to see scan piccies of little legs!

Ah thanks Mrsmc....I know you needed some time out but so glad your back tho! Yeah I cant wait too....excited isnt the word....Im terrible!! lol xxx

Oh really.....hee hee Ive been swayed right throughout....one min I think boy, the next girl....

One thing though that does make me think girl is this pregnancy sickness wise has been exactly the same as I was with Kate...and also ate lots of gerkins, beetroot and pickles....so you may be right Mrsmc!! xxx

Good luck today...it only seems like yestoday you got your bfp...doesnt time fly! cant wait for the pics xxx

Good luck Wilma, cant wait to see your piccies later!!Im sure little one is doing just fine xxx

Good luck for the scan, can't wait to see the pics! I can't believe how quickly time is passing!

Good luck, can't wait to see the piccies!

Also welcome back MrsMc , missed you!

Last edited:
Good luck Wilma - its flying by for you isn't it?! Look forward to seeing pics.

Rósa;1681106 said:
Good luck, can't wait to see the piccies!

Also welcome back MrsMc , missed you!

thanks hunnie, glad to see all is well with you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back