Scan soon

Hope it all went well for you!!
I keep refreshing the page!x

Omg never been so scared in all my life. The wait for her to turn the screen round and show me my baby waving it's arms and legs at me was a killer. I nearly fainted I was so relieved. I honestly can not believe my baby is defying the odds so much. My oh was crying it was honestly the most emotional day of my life so far.
The cyst on my ovary has burst causing pain and blood. I really do have a super sticky baby. They put me forward 4 days too but that don't match my period dates so I think it's just a long one as oh is 6ft5 after all. Omg I am so happy and thank you all so so much for supporting me. I do have a pic but I'm on my phone it won't let me upload it x

Oh I'm so relieved for you! So happy! :)
Now you can start relaxing bub is safe and sound :D
Xx

Just read this thread from the beginning and nearly in tears myself! Such wonderful news, so glad everything is ok xxx

So happy for you and jealous you've been put forward! When you left us waiting I started to worry! Soon you'll be in Tri 2 :) xxx

I was so shocked I couldn't even drive home we was both just amazed took a while to register. I don't think it's right the 4 days as last period was 1st April so can't be more than 12 weeks. Got my routine scan Friday so will see what they say. I never thought in a million years I would make tri 2. Sooo exciting x

I hope I get put forward, I only had one or two irregular periods since November, Fingers crossed I jump ahead of you :p! Now you can sit back and relax! Actually so happy you got good news. Strangely feeling really positive now haha! Did you get a few good photos of baby? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back