Finally off to the GP!!

gemmylou

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope you're ok. Been away this weekend so have missed so much!! Anyway, finally got an appointment to see my GP at 4.30 today to confirm that I'm pregnant and to get the ball rolling and I'm a little nervous!

It's so pathetic, I have symptoms and 3 positive tests, but still worried she'll say it's all in my head and I'm not. What an idiot I am hey?!!

Oh well, will let you know how it goes later xxxx

hope you get on ok gemmylou, let us know how it goes hun xx

I was going to post literally Exactly the same thing! My appt is today at 4.40. I've now done a total of 5 tests (including one this morning just because!)

I now just want to get mw and scan appt dates, as it just feels like I'm counting down to 12 weeks (I'm just over 6 weeks I think) and a few appts in between should give me some interim milestones to focus on!

Good luck gemmylou, will think of you when I'm in the waiting room!

Ha, Crackers, that's amazing (that we are in a similar boat!) Will definitely be thinking of you too! Let me know how you get on later too xxx

I was convinced they would tell me it was all in my head until my first scan....and then if I didn't know better I would have said they were playing a trick on me.

Good luck girls xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all!

Was fine at the GP, she was really lovely and talked me through the next steps and what signs to look for etc.

Got my exemption form too so will be sending that off tonight!!

Now, as long as there are no symptoms/complications, it's full steam ahead to look at the post for my letter to go to my 12 week scan and meet my midwife.

xxxx

So pleased everything went well :) it's nice to get the ball rolling xxxxxxxxxxxx

Same here! Doc was lovely, talked through everything with us, took my blood pressure and asked a few questions, then we got an "Emmas Diary" book with lots of vouchers and info in it. I'll hear from the midwife soon for an appt, then she'll book my scan.

All feels slightly more real...!

I got Emma's Diary too!! Sat reading it now ha ha xxx

Pleased to hear the docs went well, here's to the next 8 months yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back