First scan...aghhh!

Bee7

Reaction score
Eeeeeeek got my first scan today at 2:30! So nervous it's unreal, no idea how i'm going to get through this morning at work. Please keep everything crossed for me, i've been waiting for this day for weeks and just praying that they tell me everything is progressing normally. Will give you all an update later :) xxx

Also good luck to beckyjane who has her scan today at the same time as me! Thinking of you hun xxx

Good luck hunny! I'm sure everything will be fine! Keeping everything crossed for you xxxx

Sending you lots of luck for today, dont forget to post a pic! xxxxx

Eeeeeeek got my first scan today at 2:30! So nervous it's unreal, no idea how i'm going to get through this morning at work. Please keep everything crossed for me, i've been waiting for this day for weeks and just praying that they tell me everything is progressing normally. Will give you all an update later :) xxx

Also good luck to beckyjane who has her scan today at the same time as me! Thinking of you hun xxx

Awww good luck hun! Ill be thinking of you!! Ahhhhhh 4 hrs and 40 mins to go!! wish this morning would hurry up, dunno if i have morning sickness or just nervs xx

Thank you ladies :) I've made it to lunchtime with no tears or breakdowns, only another few hours to go! xxx

Aww you'll be seeing your little one right now!! Can't wait to hear all about it xx

Oh guys it was amazing! I'm so pleased. Little baby was definitely there jumping around with a strong heartbeat. He/she wouldn't get in the right position for the lady to get the neck measurement but she managed it in the end! I guess my next worry will be the results of the downs syndrome tests, but at the moment i'm just so happy and relieved that bubs was there and bouncing around happily :) will try and upload a piccy when i get home. I can't believe how clear and formed the piccy is, i was expecting a splodge at 12 weeks but this really looks like a 'proper baby'. Oh and they also put me forward to 12 weeks and 2 days!

Thank you so much for messages, it means so much to have all your support. Beckyjane, how did yours go? xxxx

Woohoo!!! Congratulations. Looking forward to see the scan photo xx

Oh guys it was amazing! I'm so pleased. Little baby was definitely there jumping around with a strong heartbeat. He/she wouldn't get in the right position for the lady to get the neck measurement but she managed it in the end! I guess my next worry will be the results of the downs syndrome tests, but at the moment i'm just so happy and relieved that bubs was there and bouncing around happily :) will try and upload a piccy when i get home. I can't believe how clear and formed the piccy is, i was expecting a splodge at 12 weeks but this really looks like a 'proper baby'. Oh and they also put me forward to 12 weeks and 2 days!

Thank you so much for messages, it means so much to have all your support. Beckyjane, how did yours go? xxxx

Hiya! Went really well, was amazing to see lil bean, looked like a proper lil baby!! Im 12 weeks +1 so we are 1 day apart!! Yey! iv posted a pic in another thread in tri 1, get one uploaded when you can!!! :-D so chuffed for us both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back