scan pics at 8 weeks

Applecider

Reaction score
Hey ladies, im so in two minds wether to have a scan with baby bond at 8 weeks. Have you got any photos and did u hear the heartbeat xx

I'm having one tomorrow so will let you know if all goes well, you should deffo hear heartbeat at 8 weeks, think baby still looks like a blob rather than a baby at this stage though.

xxx

Last edited:
cant wait to see both ur pics xx

ps. I bought a doppler instead

didn't hear heartbeat (saw it clearly) but this is the pic of Pip at 8 weeks exactly :D

Attachments

• Scan 8w 0d.jpg
    Scan 8w 0d.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I have had early scans in my last pregnancy and this pregnancy, one at 6-7 weeks and the second was 8-9 weeks. We didn't hear heartbeat but we saw it at both of these scans :)

Here's my pics:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313360581.258286.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313360581.258286.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 19
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313360618.461946.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313360618.461946.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 24
Awh it's so good to see lil one laura. Did u pay to get them? Xx

My early scans were done by the NHS, I'd had a previous miscarriage so I got an early scan with Ethan at 5-6 weeks, they didn't see the heartbeat so I went back an had the 8-9 week one on the right in my post. The first pic at 6-7 weeks was from this pregnancy, they did this a reassurance after losing our son and previous miscarriage and I'd also taken morning after pill that cycle so they wanted to check pregnancy was developing where and how it should. X

We had an early one at 8weeks, we saw the heart beat but we couldn't hear it. And it looks like a little Jelly bean.

I had one at 9+4 weeks. I could see the baby moving and see its heartbeats. It was really amazing! I've posted a picture in my diary:)

Laura - thanks for all the info sorry for all the questions. 29 weeks pregnant... wow not long now. xx

Thanks esperanza n lil muffin - will pop n see ur diaries.

Good luck danielle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back