Had the scan this morning **update - pic added**

Neev

Reaction score
So Pleased to say all is well. We saw the heartbeat, the baby measured according to the timing I had calculated, the nurse said it was between 7-8 weeks but closer to 8 than 7. We were so relieved, never seen anything like it. A flicker of a heartbeat that looked like a white dot and we did get the scan photos. However I have to try and see if I can put it here because DH has already stuck it onto the babybook!

We have a usual 12 week scan in 4 weeks time, so fingers crossed everything stays well :cheer:

:cheer: fantastic news, I bet it was great seeing your LO :D

So glad it went well, Im having a scan at wednesday and will be a very sim time to you, what did u see on the screen? Did they give u a piccie??

:hug:

great news - fabulous feeling seeing them for the first time even when they are so small.

thrilled to see you are expecting again Sharne - good luck for the scan :)

nikkimitch said:
great news - fabulous feeling seeing them for the first time even when they are so small.

thrilled to see you are expecting again Sharne - good luck for the scan :)

Thanks hon
x

Thanks everyone, it was absolutely wonderful seeing a little teeny weeny baby. Sharne, we saw what I believe in size is 11 mm baby, the heart beat was like a white dot that was beating very fast. During the scan the lady looked for the size of the sac, how many babies and size of the LO.

I will scan the picture and stick it here tomorrow. We did get pictures and they were absolutly wonderful. 2 ladies took time out to chat with us to assure me not to be worried, to ring up and make an appointment with a Midwife as I had been avoiding that. Apart from that they were all so lovely.

I know you will be fine :cheer:

Thanks so much for your feedback, so glad it went ok for you...

Im off to have a nice well earned lie in ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

night

xx

:hug:

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

ok, here is the picture. It is a bit cruked because I had to put the entire book in the scanner and I just cannot get it straight. Tried to do the picture pasting after learning from that tech help section here and it looks like you will have to click on it to see the original size. I dont know how to do it any other way yikes!!

Aaawwwwwww baby!! :hug: :cheer: :hug:
It's great you posted the piccie Neev, I'm sure it will help ease other Mummy's minds as to whats seen at an early scan.
So glad all's well, very best wishes :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back