Had the scan this morning **update - pic added**

Awww its so tinee and cute don't ya just wanna hug it and give it a home? tehe Ok not yet maybe...

No seriously thats such a cool pic, wonder what mine will look like now, were u mega nervous??

x

lol sharne, I sure do wanna hug it and have it here right now. I wish to close my eyes and be close to birth but then I think I have to experience it. Mind you, with the nausea now (yes relieved with the symptoms being there) I however wish it was not so bad. Nausea is one thing I cannot cope well with but I am hoping it is only gonna last another month at the max..fingers crossed!!

The pic is clear Nicky luckily, yours is quite clear too. Think we are almost the same time as each other...I have a feeling they will push me back a 2-3 days as well. Funny thing is my birthday is on 10th sept and I have a strange feeling the baby is going to come as a birthday splash for me!!! I work out 6th Sept and I am sure on dating scan I will get 9th or 10th...we SHALL SEE :cheer:

Neev said:
The pic is clear Nicky luckily, yours is quite clear too. Think we are almost the same time as each other...I have a feeling they will push me back a 2-3 days as well. Funny thing is my birthday is on 10th sept and I have a strange feeling the baby is going to come as a birthday splash for me!!! I work out 6th Sept and I am sure on dating scan I will get 9th or 10th...we SHALL SEE :cheer:

On your birthday, that would be seriously cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back