Scan!!!! *Pics added*

MrsR

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm back!!! We had scan at 9.00 this morning! We had a trainee and a regular ultrasound tech and the scan took 45 minutes! Got to see the heart and chambers, the spine, the head and brain measurements, legs, arms all really clearly. Baby was soooo chilled out, arm behind head, legs bent and crossed at the ankles and didn't want to move. However we got to see baby turn head and look at us and we saw baby swallowing, wriggling fingers and wriggling toes! And we found out that it is definatly a .................BOY!!!!!! I can not stop smiling!!

And here is the lil guy at 10 weeks :love:

helens10weekscan.jpg

and here's a pic from today at 20 weeks :)

helens20weekscan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to team blue!!!

Pleased your scan went well :) xx

So glad all went well and congrats on team blue!!

So excited about tomorrow now! x

That's those pics added now Helen :love:

Congrats on your lil boy :hug:

Thank you so much guys and special thanks to mamafy for putting the pics up for me!! x x We can't stop grinning! x

Ahhh congrats on your little man!!! Glad your scan went well xx

Way ahead of you mamafy! Lol x picked up his first blue outfit today! X x soooo excited we couldn't wait x

glad all was well! Yay for little boys!! x

YEAH!!! a little boy! how lovely! im so happy for you! I couldnt wait to get home from work n see what color your bump is! xxxxxxx

ahhh Helen - so pleased for you, congrats on your little boy!!!

That's a great scan pic , so clear and if you hadn't have asked the sex, I would have guessed from the pic, he is so def a boy by his shape, even if you don't see the bits X

Aw that's brilliant news!!!! So happy for you! Glad all went well!

awww thats great news theres so many now on team blue xxxxxxxxxx

lovely pic's you got any names for him yet ?

No names yet x we thought we had chosen but now I'm completely unsure and rethinking it x it's strange because although I knew he was real anyway I feel like he's more real now I know that he's a he and I'm finding it harder to name him x x I think he looks like a boy too and the instant I saw him on the screen I mouthed to OH 'it's a boy' x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back