• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan didn't go very well :( Help Needed

Hey, I have no advice or experience but just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug:

Also have seen a woman on the forum who had her little girl at 25 weeks and she is 8 months now... xxx

This is the first i've read this, just wanted to say :hug: , i really hope you get to transfer hospitals.

Just try and take each day at a time, every day means your little 'un is a bit bigger. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :pray:

so sorry to hear this hope everything turns out ok :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

Aww hunni, you hang in there. my friend had her baby at 26 wks after a bad urine infection brought on early labour...she got home on her due date and had no real complications, other than being tiny and having an indigestion issue. she is still tiny, but ultra cute.

praying for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Andrea, me again!

i dont know how youre feeling now, hope youve got a plan for tomorrow to get a professional to put your mind at rest.

please keep us posted.

i am worrying about you and baby. im sure she will be absolutely fine, all snuggled in mummys tummy for another 3 months :pray:

:hug:

Hi

Hope you and bump are ok this morning. Just caught up with your post and want to give you :hug:

Keep positive :hug:

I haven't been able to get an appointment with my GP today and can't make one for a different day as you need to call "on the day" to get an appointment :? I could have had one with a different doctor, but I really wanted to see my own GP

JP and I have decided not to change hospitals for the time being as the nearest one with an NICU is 20 odd miles away and only I have a car license so he wouldn't be able to drive me to a different hospital. Basically if I did go into labour early I would need an ambulance which would take me to my nearest hospital anyway :roll: Plus I know the Consultant I have an appointment with is really nice so I feel confident that she will do the best by me and baby, I just wish I didn't have to wait another week to see her for her to put my mind at rest.

On a brighter note we are 24 weeks tomorrow :cheer:

All through 2nd Tri I have watched people celebrate this milestone and hadn't thought about quite how special it is upto now :)

I have also been chatting to Poppy160 as she has had the same problem as me all along and she is now at term :cheer: . She has really helped me to feel better about the situation and I now feel that labour isn't imminent and I'm starting to relax and almost enjoy my pg again, so :hug: to you Poppy160

Thank you all again for the lovely messages and for thinking of us

Lots of Love

Andrea, JP and EllieBump xxxxx

Congrats for 24 weeks! :cheer:

I'm sure you'll be full term before you know it.

Everything crossed for you!

xxx

Wooo congrats on 24 weeks :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So glad to hear you are feeling a bit more postive and are doing well there :)

Hi Andrea,

Congratulations on reaching 24 weeks and I'm really glad you're feeling more positive now.

All the best :hug:

24 weeks tomorrow for you hun :cheer: :cheer:

It's such a HUGE milestone!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33