back from scan... very bad news

hi. I am so so so sorry for your news. I will be praying for you your hubby and your daughter. :pray: :hug: :hug: ...I cannot imadine what you are going through.

I had my scan and they are saying that my little bundle is also small.They will be scanning me again in 6 weeks to see if she has improved, then every two weeks after that...I am keeping all crossed..But i am also awaiting the results to find out whether my blood is affecting the baby as i carry abnormal genes.Not rhesus but ANTI K..I make antibodies against anything that my body see as not part of me, and it can make the baby anemic and cause all problems..So i will bepraynf for us both and anyone else thatit having a hard time of things at the moment.....Take care and all my wishes :hug:

Im so sorry about yours and your familys bad news,there is a fighting chance that if born now she will survive, i hope they can save her or by some miricle they are worng.
Will pray for your LO survival, shes made it this far lets hope she can go a little further. :hug:

omg hun im so sorry.
im praying for little jessica to hold on :pray: :pray: :pray:
plz keep us posted
:hug:
xnatx

i am so sorry to hear this... i hope your little fighter proves them wrong tomorrow.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

so sorry hun :pray: 'ing that every thing is ok :hug:

So sorry to hear this. Hoping and praying that Jessica fights her way through. Wishing you all the luck in the world for today.

I can only send my best hopes, wishes and prayers for you and your little one.

I can't imagine how you are feeling.

God bless xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back