Saying Goodbye.org

Lozzaste

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm obviously not great at keeping my promise to stay away from PF! Haha :) I'm trying to keep out of the TTC section to stop myself obsessing so I'm justifying it that way.
As you'll know, I'm vocal about miscarriage being seen as taboo - it really annoys me. I found an organisation called sayinggoodbye.org and they hold services around the UK for parents to attend for every type of loss, miscarriage included. I believe it's founders did so because they suffered five losses themselves and felt the same bewilderment we all do at the lack of support.
I've "liked" their page on Facebook and have already, take a look ladies, you may even see me on there :) xx

Il have a look :) I know wat ya mean I'm sure some of my friends think I should just get over it it's no biggy as was only 10 weeks but they haven't been through it they have no idea it pisses me off grrrr xx

Yes I know, any time is devastating, the disappointment I felt (not to mention anger) was huge. It's one of things people don't want to talk about because they don't understand it and also because they don't want to as they don't want to accept it could happen to them too. I have loads of friends and of them all I only know two people who have suffered this! Xx

Guys - you'll know how vocal I've been in the past?
I've been speaking to the founder of this wonderful charity and they have asked me to fund raise on their behalf. I'm happy to support this wonderful organisation. Our losses have been silent too long.
Lauren xx

i was very lucky my hospital do a little service when u have a mc i was only 9+5 weeks and this helped a little but i see what u mean its like people dont want u to talk about it, it was my first mc and i'm a little scared coz very soon we r going to start trying again xx

That's lovely they do that. Where is that?
I found nothing but horrible treatment, when we went back for the "empty womb" scan, I sat amongst the ladies who were 12/20 weeks and more. They were all pregnant and I wasn't yet I had to sit there!
We are having a break from trying.
Good luck to you - BFPs all around soon! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back